Friday, May 8, 2009

What a day!!! <3

Aawww~~ i'm so very very tired.

You must ask me why i'm so tired, what i have been doing, you really so tired meh??? bla bla bla~~~

Hmm....yesterday after i jogging and have dinner with sharon, i went back home and online checking my mail, updated my blog, and downloading a new softwere for watching movie. But unfortunately my com kinda laggy yesterday, and i have waited for so long until it finish loading -_-" and it had made me late for wake up today =.=zzZZ~ *sigh~* my aunt came to fetch me in the morning to work, i guess she got kinda angry with me cuz i'm late....ooppssy....so sorry for that >.<

When i get in her car she started to*bla bla bla bla~~~ alot @.@ hmm..i'm not mad at all, cuz is my fault >.<>.<
Luckily my hope really came true, it is not jam today and my moody feeling gone, and i feel so happy and what a lucky day for me ^_^ hehe... then we still managed to get there and have our breakfast. But cuz of my mistake today, i have been punished by my aunt to treat her breakfast....oh poor me , sob sob~~ T^T
But today kinda lucky too,everything is going smoothly while i'm working <3

After work, i already feel so tired and sleepy and almost fall asleep in the car =p and i'm wondering and thinking of what present should i get for my mummy since mother's day will be coming so soon @.@~hmm...thinkin' thinkin' and keeps on thinking

When i arrived home, i decided to help my mummy do the housework although she din't ask me to, since mother's day is coming, so i have to pretend that i'm a good girl ^_^ hahaha (so evil me) and cuz maybe i don't have time to clean the house on saturday and sunday, cuz i'm going out with friends on saturday and at nite i'm not staying at my home, i have to go to my grandma house cuz early in the morning 6am i'm going to Bukit Jalil with my aunt and grandmother for the celebration of Wesak Day that held by Tzu Chi, so i'ma have to do the housework by today lolz~~~

And that why i'm so tired today, after work n reach home i have been doing housework for almost 2 hours i guess >.< >>>now i guess i stop here...too tired already,guess i should take a good rest now<3



1 comment:

阿紫 said...

take a good rest =)