Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dumpling Festival coming soon ^.^

ingredients
Process of making dumpling>>>>>>>>>


tie up the dumpling carefully
wee~~~finish wrapping the dumplings
cook for 4 hours
Tada..... the dumpling was cooked
and now is time to eat it, yum yum


Woo Hoo ~~~ Yummy Yummy Dumpling made by my mummy ^-^
Because of dumpling festival coming so soon, so my mum decided to make some glutinous rice dumpling for us to eat on last Sunday. I love the dumpling that she made, it taste good cuz there are lots of ingredients in it ^.^ lolz~ and i can say that my mummy is really good at cooking =3 ~
hmm,maybe different people have different taste
If you think it is really easy to make a dumpling, then you are definately wrong !!!
It need a lot of hard works lolz~~~~~ My mum taught me how to wrap a dumpling, i kinda did bad but still, it is yummy after all ^o^ *hi5*

No comments: