Thursday, May 7, 2009

Catching up with Sharon <3


Today, I finally had a chance to meet up with my best friend.
It has been a while since I last met up with my girlfriend Sharon.

Finally, we managed to meet up today evening, and we went to jogging together at Manjalara Park. After jogging I have dinner at sharon house, and I even have a small chat with her mother cuz her mom is been a while din't meet me too. Then I continue chattig with sharon at her room while we watching movie with her lappy ^_^

Followed by, we when out for a drink at where we last time usually be at the roadside is a small lorry truck, a old couple selling "lok bak gou" and "tong shui" is very tasty. We enjoyed our food and the "tong shui". And guess what, when we finished and ready to go..... I suddenly get near to sharon and pretending trying to kiss her....haha, she was shock for a while ,hehe.....why do I do that...hmm...cuz she just telling me about she is kissing with her other grilfriends when they at clubbing ,i guess they all are drunk .. ~@.@~ dizzy'ing~~~ haha anyway, I do scared sharon,hehe (evil plan) but I guess we both were kinda very very satisfied.

Hope to go out with you some time soon, girl! <3

No comments: