Monday, June 27, 2011

Standard Chartered KL Marathon 2011






Date: 26th June 2011, Sunday
Starting Time: 5.00am
Venue: Dataran Merdeka, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Total of 22,000 Runners 
had sign up for the Standard Chartered KL Marathon


^~^ felt so excited 
I think i break my previous record
xD duno why
seriously damn Excited and Happy =)
Once again, i join the marathon with my friends
although it show 10.6km on the guide book
but i use my phone to track it...11.59km~ 
i guess almost 11km or 12 km LOL~
If not mistaken =P


I've join so many runs in the past 
but this it the only race making me so
damn excited until like full of energy
^~^ 
haha~ normally i chase my friend, but this time
my friend's turn to chase me from behind~ 
woot ^~^  maybe is just a little bit of luck or sth =P


p/s: I love sports so much =) i hope you too 


No comments: