Monday, January 7, 2013

Hat Yai Kick Off

#Chapter 2013#Page 5 - 7 of 365



Brenda & I ^~^
AXA AFFIN Hat Yai Kick-Off @ Hansa JB Hotel

This is our Goals for 2013
JAPAN
+
TAIWAN

Although i knew it deeply in my heart it wont happen to me
as i already plan to go NZ 流浪 =P
but still hope that if things doesn't goes the way we plan
i hope i can qualified to go to Japan with my AXA Buddies
although most of them are older than me
but they're really nice people to help to guide and very friendly
advises to all who needed helps
p/s: best of luck to all of them, qualified the trips =)


 AXA AFFIN Kick-Off Dinner @ Hat Yai 
Very Funny and Humour old man Mr.Yap

Life Coach Members
Nelson/ Kathryn/ Brenda/ GP (Our Coach)/ I my self / Jescelyn(my advisor,mentor) / Max

They are all new friends that i make on May 2012
All of them come from the different place, have different background stories
and yet they all having the same passion through their own life
to earn more money , to afford better life styles
all of them see the brightness of their own Future
I will remember that they are nice, humble good people.
To help people around to plan and have more protection.





No comments: