Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Camera Girl Day :)


DSLR Nikon 

I have an awesome day!!!
My pleasure to be my sis assistant 
 helping her with the video shooting part 
for her assignment 
at the fine dining restaurant in kepong area
"Silver Spoon Trattoria"

We had a conversation with Mr. Ken
the Managing Director whom also
the Chef of the restaurant ^~^
He told us all the info about the restaurant
which started to operate on 2010
it is a modern casual Western and Italy style restaurant
Mr.Ken show us around in the restaurant 
and we even got the chance to go into the kitchen to do our video shooting
where all the chef busy prepare the delighted dishes
beside that we also when into the wine storage :)
how cool was that ? 
they store a variety of wine 
from different country and different years

Seriously i'm not a pro camera girl
and i don't even good at video shooting
but really thanks to my dear sis
giving me the chance ^~^
it is really an unforgettable day 


p/s: I love shooting,photograph
i'm really interested in getting a DSLR, 
is been my top wish list for so many years
but its still quite costly for me.
I believe one day in future I'll be able to get myself one of it
^~^




No comments: