Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Medicine

Medicine
Arghhhhhhhh~
my biggest enemy ever
duno why since i was young i already 
hate it so much
i still can remember when i was still a kid
it took me for an hour to finish the medicine ><"
until now I've already grown up
I still hv to take 5mins+ 
to stare at my enemy
only then 
i will swallow it into my stomach
><"
haiz.....really making me CrAzY

This few days,ppl in my office are getting sick one by one
maybe kena infection by Big Boss Virus OO"
now my turn><" so sad, but still i continuous with my favorite
spicy food ^~^ and i dint choose to go visit a doctor =P "blek"
Until my Manager also kena sick jor
he bought a big pack of medicine and give some to me OO"
LOL~
OMG!!! i dint go for doctor also got ppl buy medicine for me ><"
so touching, appreciate 
but really making me suffer to have war with my
biggest enemy in my house 


No comments: