Friday, April 15, 2011

Sisters Hang Out Day





Enjoying my life as always ^~^

Since my mom back home town, my dad playing golf with friends
left us 4 alone at home again ><"
So is time this Big Big Sister taking care of them <3
I bring them brunch at DPC -"Steamboat"
our favorite ^^ nice but quite expensive
although expensive, but once in while is not a problem for me
Most important all HAPPY ^.^

After brunch we hang around walking at the park
since boring just walking around, suddenly an idea came up ^^
hehe, so many childish idea lah me "LOL~ :P
we when to the toys shop and bought 2 bottles bubble liquid
We hang around the park and play with it
^~^
We really enjoy it so much
especially when i saw them smile
I felt even more happier ^^
I enjoy hanging around with them so much
simply coz i Love them more than words can say

Not every family can maintain that good relationship
between their sisters or brothers
or even mom and dad
But definitely i'm not gonna let that happen
I will try my best to maintain it as good as possible
FAMILY is my everything
I LOve them so so so damn freaking much ^~^

Hope everyone of you do so to ^~^


No comments: