Monday, February 21, 2011

Chap Goh Meh ♥ 17/02/2011

Originally celebrated by the Hokkien clans in Malaysia, Chap Goh Meh is the final day of the Chinese New Year. Chinese families take this opportunity to celebrate one last time with feasts, prayers, and Chinese opera performances.

But this year, is kinda special for me because i had a great dinner with my friends instead of my family. I have to work during Chap Goh Meh, so my friends who are free go to get all the ingredient that we needed for our steamboat dinner ^~^

We went to Jess house, a little help with the ingredient stuff,prepare all the things... then we go for exercise at 9pm ^^ although is a little too late, but we enjoyed it. After a late swim, of coz v all starving badly xD hahaha..... And v enjoy our dinner very much lol~ ^^

they hv also bought me a mocha chocolaty cake as well to celebrate my buffdaeeeeeeee ^^weeeeeeeeeeeeeee............. really appreciated for their kind hearted, thanks to Jess,Daniel,Sharon,Jackco and Chin Tat


1 comment:

*sweet vampire* ~@~ said...

welcome welcome....u enjoy then ok le..