Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

RESTORAN LYJ SDN BHD
PT 11-12 & PT 16-17, Jalan Perkhidmatan, Kg.Baru Sg. Buloh,
47000 Sg. Buloh, Selangor.

did u know ah xian? and the Hong Kong people?
They went to this restauran before o.o!!
because of that,so many people come here for dinner.
FULL HOUSE leh!!
but still all people willing to wait for it
^-^


Yesterday as usual my mum bring us to Rahman Putra Golf Club swimming,because my daddy when there play golf early in the morning with his friends. So we when there for swimming ^-^
After swimming my daddy bring us to LYJ restaurant which his friends bring him go on wednesday, he say it taste really good, so he decided to bring us to try for it too ^o^

this is our dinner for yesterday ^-^
simple but nice
espeacilly the chicken
~yummy yummy~
THANKS DAD


After finish our dinner, we went home and then my sister and i give this present to my daddy because today is Father's Day. Why we give it to him yesterday? so early?
This is because my daddy won't be at home today, cuz he have a flight to Indonesia-Jarkata early in the morning today. He will be back home at thursday.So we give it to hime early better than late lolz~ ^-^
Hope he likes it

Parker Pen!!!
look so cool rite^-^

Wish my Dad Happy Father's Day



No comments: